WELCOME

Welcome to the blog of the fan-made, literary sequel to the 2005 Warner Bros series: Loonatics Unleashed.

This series captivated me when I was a little 7 year old back in the year when it first premiered, it had everything I wanted, action, cool looking characters, great animation and a predominant futuristic theme, I was truly a fan back in the day and I've always thought that this series deserve a lot more of love.

That´s why I began writing this story, to give these characters an oportunity to shine again, to live fantastic adventures and keep fighting against the forces of evil. This work has a darker tone than the original series, more violence, drama and themes that we could´ve never seen in Loonatics: Unleashed, but it keeps the escence of the original show nonetheless. If you are a fan of the Loonatics, you definitely have to check out this story, which I´ve been writing since 2017! So there are plenty of new adventures for you to enjoy with this characters, and I have no intention of pulling the plug with these guys.

Enjoy, and God bless!



Comments